#6 THE MYTHS & MYSTERIES OF GLASSES
Time & Location
About the event
This workshop will debunk lots of different mysteries about glasses, over the counter readers, contact lenses and why we still might not be able to see as clearly while wearing them.
There is a time and a place for everything and glasses don't fix it all!
You will learn:
- To be aware of when glasses are a good thing and when brain enhancement training might be a better support for your vision
- What the right kind of lenses might be for different purposes
- What to ask your Optometrist about
EVENT COST: $50 or any amount that is comfortable for you
HOW TO JOIN THE WORKSHOP?
- Fill out the "sign up" form online
- Send a suggested donation of $50 (or an amount that is comfortable for you) via Venmo to @Dana-Dean-2
- Once both steps are completed, Dr. Dana Dean will email you a zoom link to join the workshop