#7 BRAIN INJURY & VISION REHABILITATION
Time & Location
About the Event
Traumatic brain injury including concussions are ravaging many. Patients "look" normal but function with slower processing in many areas including reading, memory and visual tracking.
You will learn how to:
- Recognize visual components of a traumatic brain injury
- Better navigate a broken visual system
- Strengthen Visual areas that might have been affected during the injury
- Support a loved one going through the trauma
EVENT COST: $50 or any amount that is comfortable for you
HOW TO JOIN THE WORKSHOP?
- Fill out the "sign up" form online
- Send a suggested donation of $50 (or an amount that is comfortable for you) via Venmo to @Dana-Dean-2
- Once both steps are completed, Dr. Dana Dean will email you a zoom link to join the workshop